Essential Content Ltd takes the security of your data very seriously and conform to UK Data Protection laws and best practice. This document lays down how we will use any personal data that we may collect and your rights to view or amend it.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
We may keep any information that you provide when you fill in any forms on our website or when you contact us, or when you use the app.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Through our website we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type and version and operating system information for system administration. All this information is purely statistical and does not identify any individual.
3. IF WE USE YOUR INFORMATION, HOW WILL WE USE IT?
Essential Content Ltd. is the sole owner of the information collected and we collect personally identifiable and anonymous information from our users at several different points on our website.
We may use this information in the following ways:
- To make sure that the content you see on our website is presented to you and your computer in an effective manner.
- To provide you with products, information, services or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you or that you have requested from our website, where you have shown consent to be contacted for such purposes.
4. PASSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not disclose individual information to them, but only aggregated and general information.
If you do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may wish to disclose your information to third parties for the following reasons:
- We may sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Essentialcontent.co.uk or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that if you follow a link to any such website, we do not accept any liability or responsibility, because these websites have their own Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies.
8. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE LOCATION
Any data that we may gather while you use our website, may be transferred to a storage location outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing.
We strive to ensure security of your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our storage site and any transmission is at your own risk.
9. YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
The UK Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access information held about you. Any such request may be charged at a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require such information please contact us.
12. OWNERSHIP INFORMATION & LEGAL JURISDICTION
This website is owned and operated by Essential Content Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 09737309, registered office Essential Content Ltd, 3 Stanhope Street, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19 3WQ.
Essential Content Ltd is governed by the laws of England and Wales.